Name:
Location: Montreal

Thursday, April 07, 2005

rock justice

i'm glad i live in a city where i can stagger home steaming drunk and frothing with disgust at four am, yell into the telephone, and have it printed in the free local weekly paper.
it went something like this.

March 25, 3:39am: "Listen up, I don't even know the name of the band, it was at the Attic. Homicide murder of Zeppelin's 'Immigrant Song.' Listen buddy, you fucking killed that shit! I threw up in my mouth, it's disgusting and you should go to jail. I'd rather hear a homeless person jerking off acoustically in an alleyway than your shit."

see, the system works.
my only hope is that the accused read this, sobbed amongst themselves for a moment (disgusting), and immediately disbanded.
you're welcome Zep fans.
you'd have done the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home