Name:
Location: Montreal

Thursday, July 13, 2006

a veritable feast of delicious baby names

that's right.
i'm making a list of possible baby names.
for no reason; i'm not expecting or anything.
don't judge me.
[also, quick note to my future wife, some (or more accurately 'most') of these names are non-negotiable...so just pick one and deal with it.]

lil' dude names:
-Jasper D. Gillis
-Artimus Prime Gillis
-Daniel Halen Gillis
-Night Train
-Kingsley Zissou Gillis
-Galactus

lil' chick names:
-Reena Marie Gillis
-Zoey Ramone Gillis
-Novacane Sophia-Iris Magdelene Gillis
-Scarlett Johanssen Gillis (named after her mother)
-Daughter 1.0

also: i think it would be interesting to name any child, male or female, Dead By Five Gillis.
picture it...
"hey, Gillis, cool name. how old are you?"
"why i'm twenty-two years old."
"wow! you're doing awesome! congratulations dude/babe!"
how encouraging!
and this will only get better as he/she ages.
retirement will be a hoot.
of course, if i did name a child this, and the child did perish somehow before it's fifth birthday....wow....holy embarrassing.
my (common law) wife would fucking kill me.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

oooh. i've definately dodged a bullet here.

2:32 AM  
Blogger a.m. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:02 PM  
Blogger a.m. said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9CZ1DXL-K4&search=capri%20doctor

6:03 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

You don't know me but,
you're pretty much the raddest guy in the world.
Your blog is fucking hilarious, my friend Kyle who is apparantly your cousin showed me it a few months ago and now I am fucking addicted.
AND I'M NOT EASILY IMPRESSED.
That is all.

12:36 AM  
Blogger mike said...

hey thanks Jessica!
glad you likey.

and maybe that dude is right Ainsley....maybe the Capri really IS the best club in Canada.
(?)!

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zoey ramone gillis is an awesome name which i now shall steal if i ever have a daughter.

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about: Daryl Hicks Gillis
Now that has a nice ring to it!

8:42 AM  
Blogger mike said...

Daryl, you're a monster.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Tr!sh said...

Kingsley Halen I think is a name I am going to steal if I ever have a son....
Mike, like Jessica said, you don't know me, but I thoroughly enjoy your blog!
Peace

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home