Name:
Location: Montreal

Friday, July 08, 2005

alerte au telephone sexy

it's finally happened.
i've joined the Cell Phone Nation.
but not because i wanted to.
it was an act of desperation.
these are the Ides of Summer.
certainly not a good time to lose continuous contact with one's peeps, posse, crew or bitches.
i was wary of the technology at first.
but it's slowly growing on me.
three words.
Bad Religion ringtone.
(so if you call and i don't answer right away it's not because i hate you for drinking all of my delicious imported beer, it's because i'm rocking out to 'American Jesus.')
text wit me.

4 Comments:

Blogger mike said...

it's true.
i also have a battery powered Bad Religion nose hair clipper.

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah but its too bad technology didnt make bad religion get better..."I love my computer..."

8:30 AM  
Blogger mike said...

alas, it's true.
there is no technology that can save Bad Religion from the Crap Parade that is their last several albums.
but the shit from their late 80's heyday is still fucking tight as hell.
'No Control' bitches!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

I enjoy No Control.

In Toronto, Keith's is "fancy imported beer".

My heart cries.

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home