Name:
Location: Montreal

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

excerpt from This Was Not Supposed To Be An All-Night Thing

all of my tests yeilded the same results.
the Tilting My Hand At Slightly Different Angles test.
the Dropping Tiny Pieces Of Litter From Various Heights test.
the Staring Into My Lighter For 15 Minutes test.
they all proved the same thing.
that the air around me was not moving.
not in any substantial way at least.
this meant that the sound i was hearing, the sound of strong winds howling through a large pile of wet animal bones, was entirely in my head and that i was still very much on mushrooms.
fuck.
it took me two hours to do those tests.
this was not supposed to be an all-night thing.

5 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

do you still have those reels?
i want to play.


i'm jealous you still have them...

11:27 PM  
Blogger mike said...

thank you Amy.
i will get my ass published.
and as for the reels Nicole, i wrote the words "Pirate Bones" on them and buried them by the shoreline.
whoever digs them up is in for a fun supreise / big disappointment.

10:18 AM  
Blogger mike said...

that's right. supreise.
i'm European now.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you the other night, my friend.

There's an image you should see. delete it after if you don't want it all over your bloggerino.

http://torch.cs.dal.ca/~gallant/gallery/albums/pacslash-com-pics/129_3000.jpg

11:44 AM  
Blogger mike said...

you as well good sir.
and as for the pic, man, that is a serious case of Jager-eyes.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home