Name:
Location: Montreal

Thursday, September 06, 2007

things i learned this summer

- Francais is French for "French".

- CSI is just a sexier/gorier big budget Scooby Doo for adults.

- my "high five" trick; always a hit at parties.

- my "make a quarter disappear in my nose" trick; not so much.

- taking a full can of beer to bed while drunk increases your chances of waking up soaked with beer by 100%.

- Superbad is even funnier the third time you see it.

- awesome name for a rapper: MC Compass, the Freebasin' Freemason.

- if traveling by plane, you can totally pack a hyper-realistic human skull replica in your carry-on; they won't even ask about it. give it a try.

- a mirror with a Quiet Riot cover printed it: one man's trash is another man's treasure.

- you actually can make an omelette without breaking any eggs. it's going to be kind of fucked up though.

5 Comments:

Blogger J.B. Robertson said...

Hey Mike, It's Josh from Queen St Sobeys, where are you at now?
I'm living in North Sydney now and thought i'd look up some Capers I knew.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

do you mean to tell me that you took a full beer to bed a second time? did my beer-drenched futon and my suspicions of you being a bed-wetter teach you nothing?!

kathryn

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that the skeleton made it back safely. That is awesome on many levels. By the way, the quarter in the nose trick...always a hit with me.

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Tara. I love the quarter up the nose trick.

Oh, and the skull--was it the one I left there? Did you do something totally fucked up/awesome with it? Do tell.

8:53 PM  
Blogger mike said...

josh - i'm in montreal making toys.
kathryn - not 'second time', second time this month.
tara - thanks for liking my trick.
mari - a new skull, realer looking, through airport security.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home