Name:
Location: Montreal

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

possible names for a book about my life:

•The Night I Killed the Sulphur Witch
•Ignorant Noises
•Mange: The Threat is Real
•Bitch Threw a Plate at my Head
•The Bible 2: Full Throttle
•You Silly Fuckers Got me in Shit
•A Brief Essay on Gravitational Refraction
•I'm Insane and You're Not Real
•Scurvy Again?!
•Thirteen: The Year I Fell in Love with My Cock
•Immaculate Consumption
•People I'd Do: A Book of Lists
•I Am Too Young to Have All of These Ulcers
•Look at the Bones!
•The (Beer) Fountainhead

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne Zappia said...

yes yes! you should definatley write a book. personally, i'm a big fan of:
Ignorant Noises
The Bible 2: Full Throttle
and
I'm Insane and You're Not Real.

just think- you could be the next hunter thompson.. minus the killing of self.

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot one:

Diary of a Sketchy Oilbag

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home