Name:
Location: Montreal

Sunday, March 12, 2006

the slip

last night Rock 'n Roll chased me into a feild and beat me within an inch of my life.
and i welcomed it.
and i still feel it.
and i want more.
i got that good feeling.
that feeling of general goodness.
that "sun on my face, hands down my pants" feeling.
and i was kicking and screaming the whole time.
not in protest.
because it felt awesome.
and i can't even read that email address, because it's written in lipstick and spent the night in my pocket and i slept in my jeans, but i'm glad i have it.
and today will be the second or third best day of my life, because that's what i've decided and it's too late to stop it now.
i can say I Am The King Of Breakfast and know every word is true.
and you have no idea how good that feels.
let's bang.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

I still have vague plans to open that all day breakfast restaurant and call it "NO! ONLY BREAKFAST!!"

that would be rad.

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home