Name:
Location: Montreal

Saturday, August 12, 2006

remember that time when it was the Nineties?

since i'm moving tomorrow i decided to wait until today to do all my packing. about half an hour ago, whilst tearing through the layers of sedimentary garbage i like to call my closet, i stumbled upon something i didn't even know i still owned.
my Jr. High School yearbook.
MacLennan Memories, it's called.
let's take a look at my write up:

Mike Gillis - 9C
"Mick" strolls in from the Village to hang out with M.M.K., C.L.B., and M.C. This Kraft Dinner eatin' guy likes lighting fires and shooting hoops. He also likes the arcade, Zippos, and "Sabotage". He would like to be like Beavis but if he can't acheive this he will settle for a Navy Seal. Have a blast at Riverview and good luck in the future.

some things never change.
but, for the record, i never liked shooting hoops.
i was just trying to be cool.
also, i sucked.
i weighed like eighty pounds.

(warning: if you went to the same Jr. High School as i did, do not anger me. or your write up will promptly be displayed on this website. and maybe your picture as well if you really piss me off.)

i wish, that, i knew what i know now
when i was younger...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I'm still not ready for nineties nostalgia

12:14 AM  
Blogger nicole said...

you're totally still eighty lbs.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Swanktrendz said...

I wish that I knew what I know now, when I was younger Great quote from Faces' Ooh La La. Love that song!

BTW - Found your sweater underneath the bushes - knock it off! They are expensive.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home